[NatureNS] Fireball!!

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 10:37:22 -0400
From: Larry Bogan <larry@bogan.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

een.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div
Angela
  I see that others have report the fireball last night in this Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. See

http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.ca/

OR

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.ca/2014/03/nova-scotia-and-new-brunswick-canada.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+LatestWorldwideMeteor/meteoriteNews+(Latest+Worldwide+Meteor/Meteorite+News)

Larry Bogan
Brooklyn Corner, Nova Scotia
<larry@bogan.ca>