[NatureNS] Pine Warbler Port Williams Yellow-throated warbler info??

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:18:34 -0300

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi George
Just doing some research for the NSBS newsletter on warblers and trying to
determine if there were 2 Yellow-throated Warblers in your area. I have one
reported seen several times in early Dec at Blair St. Kentville. Would this
be your feeder- I am a little confused as your feeder is in Port Williams,
so maybe it was a different bird? Any help would be appreciated.
all the best

Ken