[NatureNS] Members' Photo Sites

From: "David Currie" <david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NSRBA" <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 15:37:14 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CF412D.9AE2EAD0

Hi all

It was mentioned to me that it would be helpful if we added a Members=92 =
Photo Gallery sub-category to our Links page on the NS Bird Society =
Website. Many members now use an on-line photo gallery or have their own =
separate site to organize and view so we would be pleased to add those =
links for you. You can forward the link to me directly at =
david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca if you wish to do so. If any members have =
Nature-related Websites and would like them added, please forward those =
as well. There are many websites that still could be added and we are =
always looking to add more so if you notice some obvious omissions, let =
me know.=20

Our links page is located here: =
http://nsbirdsociety.ca/index.php/library/links

Dave

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CF412D.9AE2EAD0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi all</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It was mentioned to me that it would be helpful if we added a =
Members=92=20
Photo Gallery sub-category to our Links page on the NS Bird Society =
Website.=20
Many members now use an on-line photo gallery or have their own separate =
site to=20
organize and view so we would be pleased to add those links for you. You =
can=20
forward the link to me directly at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca">david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca=
</A> if=20
you wish to do so. If any members have Nature-related Websites and would =
like=20
them added, please forward those as well. There are many websites that =
still=20
could be added and we are always looking to add more so if you notice =
some=20
obvious omissions, let me know. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our links page is located here: <A=20
title=3Dhttp://nsbirdsociety.ca/index.php/library/links=20
href=3D"http://nsbirdsociety.ca/index.php/library/links">http://nsbirdsoc=
iety.ca/index.php/library/links</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dave</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CF412D.9AE2EAD0--