[NatureNS] Loons

From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:21:59 -0300

I don't profess to be a loon expert.  I am aware that occasional foot
waggling is observed long after chicks are hatched.  I've wondered about
agitated behaviour when canoes pass by too close.  In the end, I've added it
to the long list of phenomena of nature that we may never understand, but
"the list" is what keeps me going back and keeps me interested.

Donna