[NatureNS] climate change

From: Paul Ruggles <cpruggles@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 21:59:57 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Dave:

Unfortunately, words are not action. The fact is that we have not done what was necessary and time has run out.
Without almost no exception, we (especially so in Canada) have allowed our governments, both Liberal and Conservative, to persuade us to disregard the prophecies of scientists who tried mightily to warn us.
To our shame, it was too easy.

Paul.