[NatureNS] Fwd: Finally, Common Grackles

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:39:47 -0300
From: Shouty McShoutsalot <desolatechair@gmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--047d7b10ca555216f204f6387d9a

Had my first March 24th in Hantsport NS.  In the middle of a blizzard no
less, poor guy.

--
Jamie Simpson
Hantsport, NS

--047d7b10ca555216f204f6387d9a

=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mmillard@eastlink.ca" target=3D"_blank">mmil=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
ests=20
here last year and I am thinking all have come back. I just hope they all d=
on&rsquo;t=20
intend to stay this year. Others include Many sparrows, song, White Throat,=
=20
possibly a White Crowned, American trees (3) and one that is larger and a t=
ouch=20
frosty looking. It is moving all the time so I can&rsquo;t pin it down for =
sure but=20
will try again later. Clay maybe? Of note are 6 Fox Sparrows, maybe more,&n=
bsp;=20
and&nbsp; now the Junco numbers are dropping quite quickly. As I do my dish=
es I=20
am watching many, many birds moving along the shore. </div>
iv></div>

--047d7b10ca555216f204f6387d9a--