[NatureNS] eBird in Nova Scotia

From: <klantz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 13:43:55 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CF50D5.16E18BD0

Hi Larry:

While still viewing a checklist after submitting it and/or if you open =
it under "My eBird", "Manage my observations" there are a number of =
options along the right hand side that will allow you to start another =
checklist for the same location, date etc. without entering all of the =
data a second time.

Kevin Lantz