[NatureNS] Turkey, Kingfishers, White Point

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 12:20:41 -0300

I was just on the step when I saw two birds zigzagging overhead. Unusual
size, shape and flight. t took a couple minutes but suddenly I realized they
were Kingfishers.  I will try to keep an eye at the bridge in the estates to
see if they show up there with young.

Someone just called me to say there is a turkey walking along the 103. he
was curious to see do we have a wild turkey thing here? I'm thinking an
escapee, perhaps.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

http://MargMillard.ca