[NatureNS] Birds in Morden

From: Gary Myers <gemyers@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:14:48 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0236_01CF6DE4.26856080

Our first hummer showed up right on schedule Saturday, there are now two =
males fighting over the four stations on the feeder.  More =
interestingly, on Friday the 8th a Northern Bob White appeared in our =
yard.  He/she called very loudly (and distinctly) for close to half an =
hour before jumping down from the tree and running away.  We =
haven=E2=80=99t heard from it since.

Gary Myers
------=_NextPart_000_0236_01CF6DE4.26856080

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Our first hummer showed up right on schedule Saturday, there are =
now two=20
males fighting over the four stations on the feeder.&nbsp; More =
interestingly,=20
on Friday the 8th a Northern Bob White appeared in our yard.&nbsp; =
He/she called=20
very loudly (and distinctly) for close to half an hour before jumping =
down from=20
the tree and running away.&nbsp; We haven=E2=80=99t heard from it =
since.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gary Myers</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0236_01CF6DE4.26856080--