[NatureNS] Cape Split

From: Paul Murray <murraypaul@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:11:21 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CF6E93.B03895E0

Hi All,

For those who climbed Cape Spit on Sunday, and others who may be =
interested, here are some of the pictures that I took.  It was a great =
day for me, but next time I will bring my donkey to carry the camera =
gear!

For Patrick Kelly =E2=80=93 I think the hawk is a Broad-winged but the =
white spot on the top outer wing is unusual?  Maybe you or someone else =
can advise.

http://scranlocker.smugmug.com/Nature/Cape-Split-2014-May-11/n-Z65TK

Paul Murray
Dartmouth

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CF6E93.B03895E0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For those who climbed Cape Spit on Sunday, and others who may be=20
interested, here are some of the pictures that I took.&nbsp; It was a =
great day=20
for me, but next time I will bring my donkey to carry the camera =
gear!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For Patrick Kelly =E2=80=93 I think the hawk is a Broad-winged but =
the white spot=20
on the top outer wing is unusual?&nbsp; Maybe you or someone else can=20
advise.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttp://scranlocker.smugmug.com/Nature/Cape-Split-2014-May-11/n-Z6=
5TK=20
href=3D"http://scranlocker.smugmug.com/Nature/Cape-Split-2014-May-11/n-Z6=
5TK">http://scranlocker.smugmug.com/Nature/Cape-Split-2014-May-11/n-Z65TK=
</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Paul Murray</DIV>
<DIV>Dartmouth</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CF6E93.B03895E0--