[NatureNS] Kings Co. Notes

From: Ian Manning <ianmanning4@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 20:16:52 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

No computer at present so I'm writing on a phone. Sorry for lack of detail.

Thursday 8 May 2014.

1 American bittern on side of road just north of Lunenburg/Kings boundary. I turned into a roadside turnout and walked back. It stuck it's head in the air and tried it's best to look invisible.

Sunday 11 may 2014 did a loop of the Canning trail.

Highlights included

 1. black and white warbler (personal kings FOY observation).

1 Canada goose on nest.

All observations including complete check lists were submitted to eBird.

Cheers
IM