[NatureNS] spawning/migrating freshwater fish ID?

Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:43:43 -0300
From: Shouty McShoutsalot <desolatechair@gmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--bcaec50e5ea52f758904f9ed60d4

I've seen Gaspereaux in Lake Paul, which is deep inside Kings County.  Not
sure if it has ocean access or not though.

--
Jamie Simpson
Hantsport, NS

--bcaec50e5ea52f758904f9ed60d4

e Kings County. =C2=A0Not sure if it has ocean access or not though.</div><=
 10:24, Dusan Soudek <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:soudekd@ns.sym=