[NatureNS] NSBS Meeting June 7, 2014 (no May meeting)

From: "David Currie" <david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NSRBA" <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:37:17 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01CF7599.09ED0C90

As a reminder, The Nova Scotia Bird Society will not be meeting at the =
Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History tonight, May 22, 2014. Our annual =
=93Out of Halifax=94 meeting though is scheduled for June 7 in Amherst =
at the Wandlyn Inn. There will be several field trips, one to Amherst =
Point Bird Sanctuary on Saturday, June 7th and to the Sackville =
Waterfowl Park on Sunday, June 8 along with other options for later in =
the day. Saturday evening we will hear Dr. Phil Taylor talk about some =
of the fascinating information coming out of satellite tracking of small =
passerines. All are welcome.=20

http://www.nsbirdsociety.ca/index.php/events/meetings

Dave
------=_NextPart_000_0014_01CF7599.09ED0C90

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>As a reminder, The Nova Scotia Bird Society will not be meeting at =
the Nova=20
Scotia Museum of Natural History tonight, May 22, 2014. Our annual =
=93Out of=20
Halifax=94 meeting though is scheduled for June 7 in Amherst at the =
Wandlyn Inn.=20
There will be several field trips, one to Amherst Point Bird Sanctuary =
on=20
Saturday, June 7th and to the Sackville Waterfowl Park on Sunday, June 8 =
along=20
with other options for later in the day. Saturday evening we will hear =
Dr. Phil=20
Taylor talk about some of the fascinating information coming out of =
satellite=20
tracking of small passerines. All are welcome. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://www.nsbirdsociety.ca/index.php/events/meetings=20
href=3D"http://www.nsbirdsociety.ca/index.php/events/meetings">http://www=
.nsbirdsociety.ca/index.php/events/meetings</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Dave</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01CF7599.09ED0C90--