[NatureNS] green burial news

From: "Dave&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: info@ecologyaction.ca, "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:13:39 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0475_01CF799C.B5F8E340

Hi, folks.  I=E2=80=99ve just had a phone call from Wayne Hatcher, who =
owns Sunrise Park Interfaith Cemetery on Prospect road (Hatchet lake =
area).  He is interested in staring a section devoted to green burial.  =
He wants the area to be =E2=80=9Cwild=E2=80=9D.  (This is more =
enlightened than the fellow I spoke with in Lower Sackville, who thought =
a giant lawn would be good landscaping.)
He sounds promising to me.  He want to have a meeting with interested =
folks about this.  He says his sister knows someone here in Halifax who =
has been working on this option, and he is going to find out the name of =
this person.
If any of you would be interested in attending such a meeting, please =
get in touch with me.
Cheers.
Jane Schlosberg
------=_NextPart_000_0475_01CF799C.B5F8E340

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi, folks.&nbsp; I=E2=80=99ve just had a phone call from Wayne =
Hatcher, who owns=20
Sunrise Park Interfaith Cemetery on Prospect road (Hatchet lake =
area).&nbsp; He=20
is interested in staring a section devoted to green burial.&nbsp; He =
wants the=20
area to be =E2=80=9Cwild=E2=80=9D.&nbsp; (This is more enlightened than =
the fellow I spoke with=20
in Lower Sackville, who thought a giant lawn would be good =
landscaping.)</DIV>
<DIV>He sounds promising to me.&nbsp; He want to have a meeting with =
interested=20
folks about this.&nbsp; He says his sister knows someone here in Halifax =
who has=20
been working on this option, and he is going to find out the name of =
this=20
person.</DIV>
<DIV>If any of you would be interested in attending such a meeting, =
please get=20
in touch with me.</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers.</DIV>
<DIV>Jane Schlosberg</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0475_01CF799C.B5F8E340--