Elderkin Brook Ponds: Re: [NatureNS] Wood Turtle: long

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 21:26:59 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_02E6_01CF9573.3100FE00

Hi James & All,
    I suggest we let John and Andrew deal with my question and go from =
there.=20

    Balance in this context surely should consist of listing all known =
threats and and then ranking them to the extent possible.=20

    On another matter, have you made any progress since June 9, 2013 on =
Google-earthing those elevations for possible ponds on Elderkin brook ? =
(My e-mails of June 9 and June 20, 2013.)

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville
  ----- Original Message -----=20