[NatureNS] fisher vs marten -- was probable fisher sighting

From: Angus MacLean <cold_mac@hotmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 11:10:24 -0200

aGFkIHNlZW4gYSBiYWRnZXIsIEkgdG9sZCBoaW0gdGhhdCB0aGV5IGRpZG4nd
--_f5fd99b4-ffff-4502-aa74-00d09a1e72f2_

Martens have been introduced twice into Keji. The last was a substantial nu=
mber from Maine=2C I believe. They are known for their wanderlust & Keji is=
 too small to "hold" them. From my days at Fundy N.P. I recall one individu=
al (caught in Nfld) radio-collared=2C who turned up on the South Shore (loc=
ation?). It was  recaptured & surprisingly stayed around Fundy after that. =
Fundy is also small (as a N.P.) & many of the 20 released were found outsid=
e the park boundaries.
Angus