[NatureNS] Sallows and Swift, Front Centre

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <HEBDAAJ@gov.ns.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 23:45:44 +0000

Fourth year running, no Bobolinks at Noel Shore..  However, while mowing a straggly sheep  pasture, I was stirring up "volume" of blackflies.   for the fist time in 3 years, I saw barn swallows here (4) (none nesting in my barns).
Neighbour on Noel Had reported about 2 dozen swallows foraging near his stock pond.. will check to see what they are.

Andrew