[NatureNS] Nighthawks

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:53:48 -0300

last evening at about 6:40 pm, I went up to pick Steve up at the DNR
property in Milton,  Route 8. They are in the building back  at the river
where the hose drying ramps are. So very lovely back there. There were
warblers, various, everywhere, also chickadees, and dragonflies. Big ones! I
could hear a sound and looked up to see 7 Nighthawks  overhead. That is the
first I have seen of them in this area this summer.
best regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens.

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,
White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,