[NatureNS] Nighthawks and swallows

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:51:58 -0300

Last evening while we were getting ready for the Lighthouse show in Port
Medway, right down on the waterfront, I was sorting and stopped long enough
to check out. Many swallows, Trees, Barns and Cliff were wheeling above the
wharf and out over the bay, then heard something that made me step out into
the open and there were a number of Nighthawks. I could see there were
easily a dozen but simply could not stop to count them.
T'was a lovely evening for a gathering. Just beautiful.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

MargMillard.ca