[NatureNS] Dropped Pin

From: Mary Macaulay <Marymacaulay@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:10:14 -0300
To: Nature Nova Scotia <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

For anyone who's curious about the wetland I refer to click the link below and look at it satellite view. This is crown land. It is not a marsh. No cattails. There is saggitaria latifolia at the east end. The dike doesn't contain it but is along the access channel landward. From what I can see in the channels now is potomogeton mostly. No sign of cranberry David. I think it is too basic for that. It is on a line of the Windsor deposit I believe (gypsum). There was a dam at the eastern most end - not there now - culverted open.

Dropped Pin
near Cumberland, Subd. D, NS
http://goo.gl/maps/jjo7H

With kindest regards