[NatureNS] Dropped Pin

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:22:17 +0100

It is interesting Mary,

  Most all our meadows in Musq. Valley are ditched so far apart as
yours but never incircled like the one you show or on both ends. They
are all ditched, (and most were done by hand) from higher ground
towards a stream to carry the water away. They do have small bridges
crossing the ditches to get across for crops, yours seems much
different. Can you see any old remmants of small bridges for horses or
tractors? I'm not sure what you have there but my guess is it's not
for hay. The family farm in the picture might have information.
Definitely interesting.

  All the best,
  Darrell

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:10:14 -0300, Mary Macaulay