[NatureNS] Nocturnal Migration for the Week of August 11-17, 2014- YWARs

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:32:44 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I saw an adult male Yellow Warbler in Spring plumage singing this morning in Lunenburg. This one did not seem to have migration in mind yet.

There were no male YWAR fall plumage illustrations in the Peterson's or Sibley's field guides (apps) for this species. Do the males keep their bright colours year round?

Nancy

Nancy