[NatureNS] Fw: 60 post Neolithic ring; very long/now even longer

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 21:06:46 -0300

Hi Steve & All,
    With respect to all the points you make, no contest. The remnants that
have survived to the present seem quite haphazard. Which portion of this is
wear and tear of ages, vandalism, faulty repair or features of the original
construction (keeping up with the Johnses without really knowing what they
did) is not subject to certain analysis.
    My intent was simply to show that laying out an evenly spaced ring of 60
Brodgar stones would have been within their technical grasp had they chosen
to build it this way.
Dave