[NatureNS] Take a Moment for Reflection

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:32:28 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01CFC602.51F1A960

I am interested.  Is there a link?

From: naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca [mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca]
On Behalf Of c p Ruggles
Sent: August-31-14 2:59 PM
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: Re: [NatureNS] Take a Moment for Reflection

 Hi all,

Unfortunately, the Passenger Pigeon is only one of thousands of species that
we have driven to extinction. Our problem is our ignorance of Ecology. I
wrote an essay that appeared in The Chronicle Herald about our disregard for
the realities of ecology. I can copy it for anyone that might be interested.

Paul Ruggles.