[NatureNS] Safer - Slug & Snail Killer and potential effect to

Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:30:28 -0400
From: Fred Schueler <bckcdb@istar.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Quoting Doug Linzey <doug.linzey@gmail.com>:

> This year has actually been relatively slug-free -- a combination of
> a real winter and a fairly dry spring, I reckon.

* that's what we found through August across New Brunswick - just a
few Deroceras reticulatum rather than any Arions at all.

fred.
           Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
Vulnerable Watersheds - http://vulnerablewaters.blogspot.ca/
     study our books - http://pinicola.ca/books/index.htm
            striving to be, with Rachel Carson,
"fanatic defender[s] of the cult of the balance of nature"