[NatureNS] tagging butterflies

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 10:59:08 -0300

Is there someone out there that would know if someone has been tagging
Fritillaries? in particular. I have a number of them over the past couple
days and right now there are at least 8 on my blooming oregano. That plants
sure does attract a lot of attention from flying critters. Reason I am
asking is three have spots missing from their right back wings. Almost a
clean hole, without a lot of tatter to the rest of the beauty.
Best regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,
White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,