[NatureNS] Dark sky site

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <HEBDAAJ@gov.ns.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 21:14:10 +0000

There is such a site just off the Beaverbank Rd  at the point the Uniacke Mines Rd joins.. Could be your spot.

Another one you might consider is Court-house Hil -  Five County Lookout,''   Further up the Beaverbank Rd... Cross the #14 at Upper Rawdon, and keep going another 5 - 6 km.  High ground, blueberry fields, and a clear view across to the Cobequids.

Andrew