[NatureNS] Sept 12 - Possible Aurora Borealis

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:37:47 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11c34e8420a0240502e874f5

Great look at the whole arc of light with vertical rays, from the road
along the North Mountain above Hall's Harbor. I took some pictures, and the
25sec. time exposure brought out the colors nicely - see here -
http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Category/Skies/i-W79Vh9T and the next one. The
lights are Port Greville across the Bay of Fundy. At the same time a pack
of Coyotes started howling in the distance, and there were no other lights
or sounds - a great experience!

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--001a11c34e8420a0240502e874f5

rom the road along the North Mountain above Hall&#39;s Harbor. I took some =
pictures, and the 25sec. time exposure brought out the colors nicely - see =
here -=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Category/Skies/i-W79Vh9=
T">http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Category/Skies/i-W79Vh9T</a> and the next o=
ne. The lights are Port Greville across the Bay of Fundy. At the same time =
a pack of Coyotes started howling in the distance, and there were no other =
 class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 =
at 10:15 PM, Patrick Kelly <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:Patrick.=