[NatureNS] Birding magazine

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:53:56 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e0158b8f4907f8f0503998986

There used to be all kinds, but now most of the stuff is on line. Of course
the best local one is NS Birds, available now in full color from the NSBS
web site. Bird Watchers' Digest, and Birding (from the ABA) and north
American Birds are good. And so is Living Bird, from Cornell. British Birds
is excellent, but is, not surprisingly, mostly about British birds! No
doubt there are others I haven't remembered.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--089e0158b8f4907f8f0503998986

 is on line. Of course the best local one is NS Birds, available now in ful=
l color from the NSBS web site. Bird Watchers&#39; Digest, and Birding (fro=
m the ABA) and north American Birds are good. And so is Living Bird, from C=
ornell. British Birds is excellent, but is, not surprisingly, mostly about =
British birds! No doubt there are others I haven&#39;t remembered.<br><br><=
n Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Gail Bruhm <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D=
"mailto:gcbruhm@ns.sympatico.ca" target=3D"_blank">gcbruhm@ns.sympatico.ca<=
/a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:=
0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><br>
Wondering what people are subscribing to for birding magazines.<br>
Is there a Canadian publication that people recommend?<br>
Thoughts welcomed and thanks in advance<br>
You can send privately if you prefer <a href=3D"mailto:gcbruhm@ns.sympatico=
.ca">gcbruhm@ns.sympatico.ca</a><br>
Gail Bruhm<br>
---<br>
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protec=
tion is active.<br>
chard Stern, <br>Port Williams, NS, Canada<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrichar=
d@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>##############=
#####

--089e0158b8f4907f8f0503998986--