[NatureNS] Off-leash Dog Areas Survey

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:48:38 -0300
From: Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------040200070404090609070308

Thanks Kate.

It is a survery well worth taking and only 3 days left to respond.

On 2014-09-19 3:11 PM, Kate Steele wrote:
> For those of you concerned with off-leash dogs in areas where they are
> not supposed to be (e.g., Conrad's and Martinique beaches), there is
> currently a survey available which is part of a review of the current
> off-leash dog parks strategy in HRM. There are no off-leash dog areas
> near these two beaches, and it might help to reduce the number the
> dogs on the beaches if there were other options nearby.
>
> Here is a link that was sent to me which explains a bit of background:
> http://globalnews.ca/video/1570065/the-future-of-off-leash-dog-parks
>
> The survey is available at halifax.ca/surveys
> <http://halifax.ca/surveys> and only takes about five minutes. It is
> open until September 25th.

--------------040200070404090609070308

  <head>
  </head>
      It is a survery well worth taking and only 3 days left to respond.<br>
      On 2014-09-19 3:11 PM, Kate Steele wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAK_G20+BXsLVLso=0MT__GrgAtH2w-2pb9C=yEdA10Qz53ooRw@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
          where they are not supposed to be (e.g., Conrad's and
          Martinique beaches), there is currently a survey available
          which is part of a review of the current off-leash dog parks
          strategy in HRM. There are no off-leash dog areas near these
          two beaches, and it might help to reduce the number the dogs
          on the beaches if there were other options nearby.<br>
          Here is a link that was sent to me which explains a bit of
          background: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://globalnews.ca/video/1570065/the-future-of-off-leash-dog-parks">http://globalnews.ca/video/1570065/the-future-of-off-leash-dog-parks</a><br>
            href="http://halifax.ca/surveys">halifax.ca/surveys</a> and
          only takes about five minutes. It is open until September
          25th. <br>

--------------040200070404090609070308--