[NatureNS] late dragonfly ID?

From: Derek Bridgehouse <d.bridgehouse@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:00:43 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Nancy- your ode is one of the Mosiac Darner sp aka Aeshnid . Without seeing the side lateral stripes to tell which species. Also the cerci are missing to distinguish the sex. But looks like a green form female of one of the mosiac darner species. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone
Derek Bridgehouse
Dartmouth,N.S.