[NatureNS] White-eyed Vireo - Sandy Cove Road (near Sambro, NS) on Oct 13th

From: Christopher <cpetershfx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 21:21:04 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello everyone!

I observed a White-eyed Vireo at around 12:45pm.   This bird was seen in trees fairly close to the road on the left hand side. (as you approach the Cove)  Approximate distance from the intersection of Ketch Harbour Road and Sandy Cove Road was 250-300 metres.  The road was very quiet for birds until Keith Lowe and I had a good 15 minutes of birding action.   The White-eyed Vireo was in close proximity to a western subspecies Palm Warbler.  Happy birding!