[NatureNS] singing birds!

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 07:59:23 -0300

Last evening here in White Point, Queens, a couple Peepers were commenting
quite vocally while Wed. evening when we arrived home there was a peeper
clinging to our outer door. I managed to get a bit of a photo but it just
disappeared. Goodness they can go far on a jump!
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
My brother commented on hearing a Spring Peeper this evening in Bedford.
And the Song Sparrows are singing again (confident, full-throated songs, not
tentative whispery songs) as I walk to work in the morning in central/south
end Halifax.

The crickets in Bedford are louder again too, after quietening down during
the cold nights last weekend.

Patricia L Chalmers
Halifax