[NatureNS] 2nd white bird at Antigonish Landing

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 11:13:18 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11c2bbbaff6aa7050709e836

All,

I've had very poor luck finding the egrets at the Antigonish Landing,
except when I'm in a rush and/or have no binos. This morning, once again at
high tide, I drove by to see a smaller white egret in the trees, perched
among the GB Herons. The specific site is the pond north of the Abattoir.
Honestly, if I ever get a few minutes at low tide, I'll stop and try and
figure out what these are, but perhaps someone else will take up the
challenge, too.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001a11c2bbbaff6aa7050709e836

g the egrets at the Antigonish Landing, except when I&#39;m in a rush and/o=
r have no binos. This morning, once again at high tide, I drove by to see a=
 smaller white egret in the trees, perched among the GB Herons. The specifi=
c site is the pond north of the Abattoir. Honestly, if I ever get a few min=
utes at low tide, I&#39;ll stop and try and figure out what these are, but =
unty, NS.</div></div>

--001a11c2bbbaff6aa7050709e836--