[NatureNS] SOS......

Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:37:29 -0400
From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay135@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------030401070408030901020806

....and I had a male pheasant relentlessly chasing a female around my
property for a good 5 minutes + (until they disappeared into the
undergrowth, with the male still in hot pursuit - surely an uncommon
sight at this time of year?

Eleanor Lindsay
Seabright
St Margarets Bay

On 07/11/2014 12:01 PM, garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:
> Song Sparrows and Goldfinches singing away in the yard. Yesterday it was alive with both Nuthatch sp., a Creeper and ducks a courting in the water.
>
> Ahhh, spring!
>
> Gary Murray
> Tucker Lake
> Beaverbank NS

--------------030401070408030901020806

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      female around my property for a good 5 minutes + (until they </font>disappeared
    into the undergrowth, with the male still in hot pursuit - surely an
    uncommon sight at this time of year?<br>
    Eleanor Lindsay<br>
    Seabright <br>
    St Margarets Bay<br>
      garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">
Song Sparrows and Goldfinches singing away in the yard. Yesterday it was alive with both Nuthatch sp., a Creeper and ducks a courting in the water.

Ahhh, spring!

Gary Murray
Tucker Lake
Beaverbank NS