[NatureNS] YS Flicker

Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:13:41 -0400
From: Joanne Cook <jocook.ns@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

We've had a flicker here (Maynard Lake, Dartmouth) for the past month. It likes my home-made suet cake, and any sunflower seeds w‎hich have spilt on the deck.

Sometimes it comes over, hangs on the screen of the patio door, and peers into the kitchen.

Cheers,
Joanne (poking her nose out of long-time lurkdom)