[NatureNS] Re: [NS-RBA] Eurasian Kestrel behaviour

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 22:08:57 -0400
From: Nicholas Hill <fernhillns@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

YSAmbHQ
--089e01493c7cb3b967050c2ea3f9

http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2010/apr/01/windhover-gerard-man=
ley-hopkins

Sonnet on a pre-motorway windhover
Nick

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:50 PM, Eric Mills <E.Mills@dal.ca> wrote:

>  I agree about the motorways. I think of them as the motorway-median
> falcon
>

>  E.
>  ------------------------------

;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJxdjM3cHJxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcwNjQ5NzcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA=
1MDY1Nzg3BG1zZ0lkAzExNDAxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQyMDc1MTk1MA--?a=
ct=3Dreply&messageNum=3D11401>
>> =E2=80=A2 Reply to sender
>> <E.Mills@Dal.Ca?subject=3DRe%3A%20Eurasian%20Kestrel%20behaviour> =E2=80=
=A2 Reply
>> to group
>> <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com?subject=3DRe%3A%20Eurasian%20Kestrel%20behaviour=
> =E2=80=A2 Start
>> a New Topic
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NS-RBA/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=
=3DX3oDMTJldGcxbmw0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcwNjQ5NzcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1=
Nzg3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQyMDc1MTk1MA-->
>> =E2=80=A2 Messages in this topic
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NS-RBA/conversations/topics/11401;_=
ylc=3DX3oDMTM2dXJqZmYzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcwNjQ5NzcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1M=
DY1Nzg3BG1zZ0lkAzExNDAxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQyMDc1MTk1MAR0cGNJ=
ZAMxMTQwMQ-->
>> (1)
>> Visit Your Group
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NS-RBA/info;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJlNGRldnIx=
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcwNjQ5NzcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg3BHNlYwN2dGwEc2x=
rA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQyMDc1MTk1MA-->

>>    - New Members
>>    <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NS-RBA/members/all;_ylc=3DX3oDMT=
JmanBodmplBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcwNjQ5NzcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg3BHNlY=
wN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzE0MjA3NTE5NTA->
>>    1
>>    - New Photos
>>    <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NS-RBA/photos/photostream;_ylc=
=3DX3oDMTJmcWZxZWIyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzcwNjQ5NzcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1=
Nzg3BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZwaG90BHN0aW1lAzE0MjA3NTE5NTA->
>>    2
>>
>>  [image: Yahoo! Groups]
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=3DX3oDMTJkanRuaXNyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGd=
ycElkAzcwNjQ5NzcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxND=
IwNzUxOTUw>
>> =E2=80=A2 Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/detail=
s.html>
>> =E2=80=A2 Unsubscribe <NS-RBA-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=3DUnsu=