[NatureNS] Flicker

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:24:14 -0400
From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay135@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------000204030605090600000909

Two flickers are currently visiting and have been seen regularly at
feeders in my area all winter so far, eating mostly suet/bird pie and,
occasionally sunflower seeds.

Eleanor Lindsay,
Seabright, St Margarets Bay

On 12/01/2015 10:14 AM, andy dean wrote:
> I have a Northern Flicker visiting the bird  pie by my window, for the last few days....it survived that Icy blast a couple of days ago so I think the chances of surviving the winter are good.
>

> Andy Dean
> 86 Baden Powell Drive.
> Kentville. N.S.
> B4N 5P5
> Tel 902-678-6243

--------------000204030605090600000909

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    been seen regularly at feeders in my area all winter so far, eating
    mostly suet/bird pie and, occasionally sunflower seeds.<br>
    Eleanor Lindsay, <br>
    Seabright, St Margarets Bay<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:40D94051FEB142A88467B248E82477CC@andy1a64b888e4"
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">I have a Northern Flicker visiting the bird  pie by my window, for the last few days....it survived that Icy blast a couple of days ago so I think the chances of surviving the winter are good.

Andy Dean
86 Baden Powell Drive.
Kentville. N.S.
B4N 5P5