[NatureNS] Insect Recovery Project seeking BOD

From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 00:21:45 +0000

Hi Mary: This is a general comment so I'm sending it back to the list.
I checked the site you mentioned at the bottom and there is NO descriptive info there or anywhere else connecting, just a brief homily about disappearing insects.
The queenbee@insect... you recommend is not listed on the site anywhere I could see (???). Why not?
At the bottom right, the 'Entries RSS' and 'Comments RSS' both returned a 'page not found' when I clicked on each.  The next item 'WordPress.org' works, but is simply an advertisement for the software apparently used to construct the site's display -- such as it is.
Based on a 5 min examination of the web site, I'd say that it looks to be an amateur-night operation of little value.  As an insectophile and potential convert, I wouldn't want to be associated with it as it stands.  Are you sure the whole thing is not some sort of scam?
Steve (Halifax)