[NatureNS] bird identification.

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 16:53:36 -0400
From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e0160b890136cbc050e0d08ee

Juv.  Sharp-shin.

Richard Stern
Sternrichard@gmail.com
Sent from my Android device
On Feb 1, 2015 4:38 PM, "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca> wrote:

> we've had a small hawk hunting around the yard for the past couple days. I
> first thought a Sharpie but after trying to get photos, I've started to
> question that. It doesn't fly as I would expect a Sharpie to. I finally
> managed to get 84 + shots. After sifting and a lot of deleting, I put a
> couple images up on the ns bird society page on Facebook. If someone could
> take a look and comment, I would appreciate. It is tiny, fast and not so
> lucky today.
> best regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
> http://MargMillard.ca

--089e0160b890136cbc050e0d08ee

Sternrichard@gmail.com<br>
Sent from my Android device </p>
 &lt;mmillard@eastlink.ca&gt; w=
rote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"ma=
rgin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">we&#39;ve had =
a small hawk hunting around the yard for the past couple days. I first thou=
ght a Sharpie but after trying to get photos, I&#39;ve started to question =
that. It doesn&#39;t fly as I would expect a Sharpie to. I finally managed =
to get 84 + shots. After sifting and a lot of deleting, I put a couple imag=
es up on the ns bird society page on Facebook. If someone could take a look=
 and comment, I would appreciate. It is tiny, fast and not so lucky today.<=
br>
best regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens<br>
a> <br>

--089e0160b890136cbc050e0d08ee--