[NatureNS] RBA Input

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:10:00 -0400
From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

http://ebird.org/content/canada/

"Explore Data"

"Arrivals and Departures"

"Nova Scotia" & "Entire Country or State/Province" Continue

Change both years to "2014" & Submit

Voila: 326 species for 2014, choose your 10-20

THEN: "Explore Data" again

"Bar Charts"

"Nova Scotia" & "Entire Region" Continue

Voila: 408 species

Change date range to 2014, to make it clearer & get back to 326 species

Click on "Map" at your chosen specie's name

Click on the bubble that appears on the map

Click on "Checklist" as you wish.

All is revealed.

Rick Whitman