[NatureNS] Searching for bird rarities after Winter Storms

From: Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 12:58:39 -0400

It would be depend on what your objectives are. I'm often influenced as much
by the hike as the birding so I do more coastal birding than necessary. But
for adding new species to your life/year list,I'll say again eBird Targets
is your friend. Click the link below to see the species that you do not have
on your year list yet but have been eBirded in February in NS. Then click
the Map link for the species you want to target and it will show you where
NS they have been eBirded in February.

http://ebird.org/ebird/targets?r1=CA-NS&bmo=2&emo=2&r2=CA-NS&t2=year

Keith Lowe
Halifax