[NatureNS] Worst winter ever in Nova Scotia?

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <Andrew.Hebda@novascotia.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:19:43 +0000

Hi Steve

That's the link I used to pull the some of the snow data together..  but found it via a "back door".  Hadn't noticed the Historical Weather button before.

That will let you build the dataset...  Would have thought there would have been an easier way to do it, but as you point out, once you capture that column (or other cloumns of interest ikn a spread sheet you have them for future reference.

Thanks for the tip.

Andrew