[NatureNS] Turkey Vultures - Halifax County on April 3rd

From: Christopher <cpetershfx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 20:36:41 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I saw a pair of Turkey Vultures today. (April 3rd)  They were circling in the sky near the intersection of Lawrencetown Road and Atlantic View Drive (Halifax County).   I spoke to two local people on the side of the road after the sighting.   I said, “You don’t see that every day in Halifax County.  Two turkey vultures.”  They said, “We do.  They are here all the time.”  Could this be a pair of nesting Turkey Vultures?  Interesting..

Chris Peters