[NatureNS] White Point Woodcock

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 09:55:38 -0300

We still have a woodcock feeding here and a grackle just blew in. There are
several Fox sparrows as well. I can hear a Red Winged Blackbird but the fog
hasn't allowed me to see it yet but it is in the swamp. Many Juncos, song
sparrows are setting up sites and the White Throats are getting fussy with
each others. Lots of Chickadees. 5 Squirrels are busily moving about without
a lot of strife which is pretty amazing. Missing are our Chipmunks.
Happy Easter.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,