[NatureNS] problems with posting?

From: bev wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 09:07:48 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

All,

Can someone let me know if they are receiving my posts to NatureNS.  I just sent a reply about the citiEn science project -Thousand Eyes a which Chrisopher Majka worked on with the NSMNH a few years ago, but I don't see it appearing in my NatureNs emails.  It occurs to me that another recent post - I believe it was to Steve Shaw about virgin's bower and insects found on it - may not ever have gone through.  Perhaps it was because both of my posts contained links to webpages.

regards,
Bev Wigney
Round Hill