[NatureNS] Squid

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:36:09 -0300
From: jocook.ns@gmail.com
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I've been thinking about getting back into fishing, and I love calamari. I may just go down to the Eastern Passage narrows and try my luck.

I have one rather dumb question: However do you actually *kill* a squid? I know how to dispatch finfish reasonably humanely, but squid?

Cheers,
Joanne

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Koodo network.