[NatureNS] goldfish kill Port Williams skating pond

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <Andrew.Hebda@novascotia.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
CC: Nick Hill <fernhillns@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 15:11:08 +0000

Williams skating pond&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/d

Due to their omnivorous habit, and propensity for stirring up sediments, they are extremely problematic.  John Gilhen pointed out their impact on salamander eggs and larvae...as well.

So aside from being illegal, it is not a good idea at all.

Andrew

A Hebda
NSM Collections (Zoology)