[NatureNS] Tree Swallows

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 16:55:36 -0300

When I returned from White Point"d International Plover Day, where I was
delighted to meet a number of familiar names, I was equally delighted to see
we have Tree Swallows staking out two of the four houses on our property!
Hopefully we will have families by July 1st. It is like a royal watch here
once they settle in.

Last year we had three nests and when Steve cleaned out the houses there
were no unhatched/broken eggs or dead left behind, unlike the previous year
when we had parent birds seemingly abandon the young about fledge time.

best regards, Marg in White Point.

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,
White Point, Queens Co.,