[NatureNS] Hummingbird

Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 22:58:22 -0300
From: <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Alix d'Entremont <alixdentremont@hotmail.com>

My brother thought he saw a hummingbird at home in Bedford today!  Didn't  see it well, but couldn't believe it - there are still deep patches of  snow in the yard.  No Peepers yet either.

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax

e-mail: alixdentremont@hotmail.com

Bird Photography http://www.flickr.com/photos/alixd/